Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryleigh's 6 month appointment


Quick update on Ryleigh's growth. She turned 6 months on July 23rd. We went to the doctor's on Monday. She weighs 15 pounds and is 25 inches long. Her head is in the 80th percentile. She has inherited the Patton head. She is right on track developmentally and physically. She still hates shots and turns beet red when she gets them. I remember when Kenna would get shots. She would stop crying once I picked her up and comforted her a couple of minutes. Ryleigh will not be consoled. She cries while I am redressing her, walking out of the office, and putting her in the car. She finally calms down when I am about half way home. She yells at me like it is my fault. In a way she is right. I am the one holding her arms and legs down. What a mean mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That could not be Ryleigh. She was so calm and easygoing the last I saw her in L.A. She is adorable with the 2 'bunny ears'.

David said...

Love the pigtails! Aunt Penny