Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sickos

Not much to report besides the girls and I are sick. Ryleigh was and is still teething. She is getting some whopper front teeth. We are recovering slowly. Lucky for us, my mom arrived yesterday to visit for a week so it will be nice to have some help.

Oh there is something we did yesterday. The beehives asked me to come to mutual and talk about Chinese culture. I took the whole family, my mom included. We talked about Chinese New Year and wedding tea ceremonies. My mom did a lot of the talking. I brought my chicken and broccoli dish but the girls are more Americanized and like the sweet and sour chicken they brought. Before they asked me to come, they were going to go to Panda Express and call that Chinese culture. Dan found out about that in BYC and said, "You know my wife is Chinese?" They hadn't even thought about that. Panda Express is NOT Chinese culture. What were they thinking?

No comments: