Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dan in Real Life - The just about, almost done, still needs cleaning, and landscaping McCall Cabin.

Well, after all the rave reviews of the previously posted McCall Cabin Photos, I have posted some more information of the long awaited McCall Cabin, with multiple angles included at no extra charge. The interior photos will have to come at a later date, because the interior is still being completed, and cleaned, and furnished. Basically the inside was not quite ready yet.

So, after all the long nights of design and coordination with the contractor and the client the McCall project is coming to a close, which will be just in time for the Summer Waterskiing season. It has been really cool to see something go from some scratches on paper to a real life building. I guess that this is why I want to be an Architect. To create something in my mind and then see it larger than life right in front of you. It is also fun to finally explain and show the owners your final vision, and they see it for real, especially the great view from the balcony. Someday, I hope to be able to afford my own little getaway house, or cabin. I already have some great ideas floating around up there in my head as to what I will do, maybe a fireman’s pole from the loft to the game room? Who knows the possibilities are endless.

Well what is important is that the client is happy. I am sure that the family will really enjoy this new cabin, and will be able to create many long lasting memories for a long time to come.










2 comments:

Michael said...

Well done.Those views are going to be amazing.

Will said...

IIIIIIII like it!