Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Violet has arrived!
















Went in for my scheduled induction Tuesday at 7am. Had my epidural at 10am and pushed Violet out in less than 10 minutes (3 contractions). She was born at 2:42pm, weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and is 20 inches long. She looks very similar to Ryleigh when she was born. I am proud to announce that Violet is the biggest baby that the Wongs have had. Even between my brothers and I. She pooped in the womb, so the doctor, to keep her from inhaling meconium into her lungs, held her by her ankles upside down for the first minute of her life. We didn't get a picture, but she looked similar to a chicken being held by its feet. After the meconium was sucked out of her, she has been a perfectly healthy baby. We returned home today and are doing great! Here are some pics of the birth day of Violet Ching-Mei (Peaceful Beauty) Patton.

3 comments:

Will said...

Already time to update the family pictures,eh?

Cammy Patton said...

She's perfect. Congratulations. I love the little purple bow in her hair.

Jannah said...

Beautiful! A 7lb+ baby? That is impressive! You look fabulous too, I never look that good in a hospital photo. Congrats to you all!