Monday, March 17, 2008

Kindergarten Shots...OUCH!!!

Kenna was shot four times today...2 in each arm. She didn't cry for the first two. She only said "Ouch!" But then I think realization kicked in or the pain did. She started crying right after the second one and all through the last two. She only screamed once. But she held still and took the pain without flinching. Too bad I took the bandaids off before taking a picture. She had multicolored and BugsBunny bandaids on both arms. It was pretty cool looking. She got two stickers at the clinic and a handful of chocolate chips at home. Ryleigh gets her two month old shots in a couple of weeks. I hope I remember to take a picture of all the bandaids then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hoe time flies! Mckenna is already getting to attend real school. I am looking forward to seeing your family in May. Little Ryleigh is looking cuter everyday.