Monday, March 31, 2008

Springtime!!!



Our daffodils











Our tulips










Our boxwoods (Dan planted those a couple of weeks ago)




I love when all the flowers are coming out. In the next month I hope we will see the flowers on the bulbs that we planted last November. I am excited for all the colors. Last year our front yard was pretty pathetic. Pretty much just green.



The girls had a fun Easter. McKenna didn't have to hunt for her basket. The Easter Bunny left it right by her bed. When she woke up she saw it and came running into our room. She was shouting "the Easter Bunny came!" The girls each got a new Easter dress. I think they look so cute!

2 comments:

Will said...

Kenna looks like a good big sister. One of these days you'll have to detail their relationship.

Penny said...

I love their cute Easter dresses and their headbands! It is also so exciting to see things you planted actually growing!