Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 months

Ryleigh also had her four month appointment today. She weighs 13 pounds 9 ounces and is 23.5 inches long. That makes her in the 45th percentile in weight and 13th percentile in height. She will be a shortie, but we don't expect to ever have tall kids. She is doing great. She still hates shots. She turned beet red and cried the whole way out of the doctor's office. I think part of it was that she missed her morning nap. I put her in the car and gave her her blankie and she was out. She slept in her carseat until noon. Her appointment ended at about 10:30am. I found some hair ties that I could do her hair with. She reminds me of a little sumo. I also think she has the Patton head.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I definitely see some Patton characteristics there! What a little cutie!