Saturday, September 13, 2008

2.8

No, we didn't have an earthquake... Dan and I went to our first parent-teacher conference as parents. I was nice to hear that McKenna is doing well in school. Mrs. Atkinson tested McKenna's reading level. 2.8 grade level. She is awesome! She is going to go to a first grade class starting this week for reading group. She is going to start a reading program that the 1st through 5th graders participate in, where they read books and pass tests and receive recognition for so many books completed. It is nice to see that she will be challenged in school and won't be sitting bored in Kindergarten (Dan was worried about that).


McKenna teaching Ryleigh all she knows.


She's a great big sister!

I came downstairs and this is what I found...

Personally, I think it would give me a headache.



Ryry loves her big sis! Loves climbing on her, that is!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Wow! Way to go McKenna! It's a good thing RyRy has such a great big sister to teach her about everything!

Will said...

I'm not surprised that Kenna is so bright. Look who she's related to! Such smart (and good) parents help too, I guess.