Monday, September 8, 2008

Patience

We received a letter Saturday informing us that McKenna has been chosen from her class to receive an award for patience. I guess the school has a virtue they work on each month and select some students who portray that virtue and recognize them in an assembly. We are so proud of her. Anyone who knows me, knows that Kenna must have inherited her patience from her father. Sometimes at home I think she is the total opposite of patient (probably just me being impatient), but she must do better at school. Funny thing is, just yesterday Dan and I were watching a movie and she must have interrupted three or four times to say she wanted a snack. We kept telling her after the movie we would have dinner. She is an awesome girl and we love her.


Ryleigh is going to be our little musician someday!

2 comments:

Will said...

Y'know, that's one of the 1st full shots of Ryleigh. She's pretty petite!

Rachel said...

she'll be short and stocky, like her parents.