Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kenna in Gymnastics

I am going a little post crazy with this new blog, but here are some recent pictures of McKenna in gymnastics class. She goes every Monday night until the middle of January. McKenna loves tumbling and the beam and the bars. Basically everything. She is pretty good and I'm not just saying this because I am her mother. Kenna's friend Kye is in the picture with her on the uneven bars. He is wearing the dark sweats on the ground. She has a pretty big class with 3 to 5 year olds. I think Kenna just loves to wear a leotard. So girlie!





3 comments:

Dan in Real Life said...

Pretty Nice. Go for "McKenna's Gold"

tracie said...

Yay!!!! Welcome to the blogging world. It's great.

Anonymous said...

Aloha. Glad I found you on Will's blog! Sounds like you guys are doing great.

Cousin Debbie