Sunday, November 18, 2007

Primary Program

Kenna's Primary Program was today in church. She did great! The Sunbeams were only up on the stage for the first 10 minutes then they came back into the pews. Probably a good idea. McKenna's aunts and uncle, Laurel and Matt and Cami, came for the weekend and were able to attend the program. Kenna kept making faces at them from the stage. She kept filling her cheeks with air and popping her cheeks. Crazy girl! McKenna had two parts in the program. She recited the Fourth Article of Faith and said she was thankful for her baby sister. We are so proud of her for memorizing the entire Article of Faith. She only needed help one time. I call her my robot because she can memorize easily. We have been working on memorizing the Articles of Faith and she knows 1 through 4 now. I tried to download a video of Kenna saying it but it took too long. You'll just have to ask her when you see her.

Matt and Cami came up for Cami's cousin's wedding in the Boise Temple on Saturday. They arrived Friday and stayed over until Sunday. After the reception, they brought us back four slices of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. Yummmmm!!! They were delicious. We took Matt, Cami, and Laurel to a Thai restaurant after they got back from the wedding reception. Cami's first time trying Thai food. She said she liked it. At least I think she did. Definitely a new taste for her. We appreciate her trying it.

Laurel is staying with us until Wednesday when we will drive her back to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving. I can't wait for all the good food! That is what I think about a lot now. Eating... Well, I am eating for two now. Here's a pic of my belly. Thought I'd include it cuz I don't have any pictures of my being prego with Kenna. Oh yeah, I had to drink the glucose drink at my doctor's appointment this last week. Yummy!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow one through 4 that is pretty dang good.

Will said...

We Wu's like to jump in before everyone else. You all look like you're doing great!

tracie said...

You look great!!! Hopefully we get to see you this week. I told my mom that we'd probably spend Friday evening with her and the rest of the family. Let us know if you'll be there. Great job!!! to Kenna for memorizing 1-4. I don't even think I could recite them. - tracie