Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

To me! Well, Saturday was my birthday and I had a baby shower at my house that day too. My friend Adrianne threw it for me and mostly church friends showed up. I haven't made too many friends outside of church or work yet. I'm not all that social anyway. The baby shower was fun. We had cupcakes and a light lunch. I received lots of cute gifts for baby Ryleigh. I don't have to buy diapers for the first couple of weeks. Yeah! During the baby shower, Dan put up Christmas lights on the house, but ran out of clips so he only got about half way done. Hopefully he will get the rest up this weekend. He has another test to take on Saturday so we will see. After the baby shower, we got ready to go and take family pictures at Kiddie Kandids. Dan bought me a pair of shoes and My Fair Lady for my birthday. After pictures, we had dinner at Red Lobster. Yum! I love crab! So does McKenna. Then we went home and watched the movie. I had a lot of fun. I forgot that My Fair Lady is almost 3 hours. I was tired after it was over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does her name rhyme with Smiley? Couldn't tell . . .

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!!! I meant to call you Saturday. The pictures turned out great!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!

What cute pictures. I love it and can't wait untill Sierra is older to take our family picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
from Dad and Mom in Irvine