Monday, July 7, 2008

Eagle Island

We spent Thursday evening at Eagle Island enjoying the sun and beach. We had a picnic dinner and then hit the water.

Here's Ryleigh in her Dora suit. She wasn't too happy that I put her down after I changed her. She sat in shallow water with me for a while.









Kenna in her speedo suit (a hand me down from KayKay or Kaitlin, I can't remember). I like the speedo suits because they cover more up on top. Kenna loved the water and playing in the sand.
















RyRy was tired after a bit. She didn't really sleep at all though.












Dan practicing his sand castle building technique for our family sand castle contest in Oregon in August. It turned out pretty nice considering the sand had huge rocks in it. I was not allowed to post pictures of the finished product because Dan did not want to reveal his secrets.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Heads up. Oregon beaches are pretty cold. Make sure you bring a jacket just incase. It usually is 10 degrees colder.