Saturday, July 12, 2008

A little wobbly!

Ryleigh is starting to sit up! She sits in her boppy still but she can stay upright. It is really funny to watch because she wobbles back and forth to keep herself up. She also really wanted McKenna bobcat "Cindy" so she had incentive to stay sitting. Two weeks ago she was still falling forward and face planting it in the carpet. Her legs would come flying out from underneath her. That was fun to watch too.

Taken on July 1st







Doesn't she have the sweetest face on?
Ten days later- July 10th






I have also had a request from Tracie for a picture of my kitchen. Well, here it is finally. I love my island. It is HUGE!





COMING SOON!

Pictures from McKenna's 5th birthday party!

It was exciting, crazy, loud, and exhausting all rolled into one!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Dang what a nice kitchen. I figure you have to love where you are for a good chunk of time.

tracie said...

Love your kitchen. Thanks for putting pics up.

Will said...

I knew Kristin would love the kitchen even before seeing her comment! Cute picture of Ryleigh too.